Bio-Rad is seeking a highly motivated Website Operations Manager to join the User Experience Team driving change to Bio-Rad.com. The ideal candidate for this high-visibility position will have an extensive background in developing and managing global enterprise websites. This role will initially be focused on leading an 18-month project to redesign the Bio-Rad.com website, and assume ongoing operational responsibilities following project launch. This role is highly collaborative, and works with stakeholders and partners spanning all business units, commercial operations, IT, and agencies to plan and implement changes and optimization on a project and ongoing basis. The Website Operations Manager will report to Bio-Rad's Global e-Business Manager, and will be chartered with driving significant growth in Bio-Rad’s online presence and eCommerce.
- Manage the strategic direction and project plans for Bio-Rad.com, supported by a cross-functional team.
- Work with the User Experience Architect to optimize customer journeys and interaction points driving customer experience satisfaction and benefit.
- Oversee process and quality governance for site content that supports strategic direction, regulatory requirements, translation, and localization.
- Work with the training team to prepare and deliver a launch program and stakeholder communication plan.
- Serve as UX (User Experience) Team owner of Adobe Target and work with the team to further the customer journey experience and testing/optimization strategy on Bio-Rad.com.
- Utilize analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, PowerBI, ForeSee and SessionCam to produce management metrics reports on website activity, as well as deliver insights and recommendations for improvements.
- Coordinate and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for development projects.
- Liaise with adjacent technology platform owners as needed for site integrations.
- Ensure the Bio-Rad.com roadmap is aligned with Bio-Rad’s overall business objectives.
- BS or BA in Information Technology, Management Information Systems (MIS), Project Management, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five+ years as a website Operations Manager for an international enterprise-scale website.
- Extensive experience designing and delivering web and mobile solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and comfort with presenting reports and High-level recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
- Experience with Adobe Target or other web optimization tool, to develop segmented journey experiences.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in B2B life sciences and/or clinical diagnostics industries is a plus.
- Ability to forge constructive, collaborative partnerships across multifunctional teams.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Proven ability to derive insights from data, and present recommendations for website improvements.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communications skills.
- Ability to work with senior members of the organization to drive change.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.