The Web Optimization Analyst within the Digital Experience analytics team is responsible for measuring website performance, identifying optimization opportunities, and assisting with testing and personalization of user experience. This would include developing reports and analyzing web data using Adobe Analytics and Target. The individual will play a critical role in delivering a great digital experience to grow eCommerce and inform web strategy.
Please note: this position has the option to work remotely.
- Develop, publish, and maintain a standard set of website performance and engagement reports and dashboards.
- Monitor and report on key metrics across marketing channels, campaigns, segments, and buyer’s journey.
- Leverage analytics to formulate recommendations that help drive best-in-class web experience, increase conversion rates, and drive qualified inquiries.
- Assist in the analysis and reporting for A/B and multivariate testing and personalization focused on conversion rate optimization of website and other digital marketing programs.
- Document metric definitions and deliver training to the end-users on dashboards.
- Identify opportunities to optimize campaigns and merchandising including cross-selling that increase the likelihood and value of online orders.
- Assist with implementation of analytics aspects of new website feature launches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related fields.
- 3+ years of professional experience in digital marketing within an e-commerce environment, preferably in B2B.
- Proficient in analyzing data from Adobe Experience Cloud products including Adobe Analytics, Target, and Marketo, or similar.
- Experience with digital marketing metrics and KPIs, and analytics methodologies including A/B testing, email marketing, multi-touch attribution, and conversion optimization.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative mindset.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-LE2