The Web Designer II will manage and work on web projects to create impactful designs that support business, brand and customer. The role requires strong interactive design experience with superior information visualization skills, prototyping skills, and usability knowledge. Should be familiar with content management systems and databases for sites including portal technologies and other industry tools related to search and analytics.
The position requires regular internal client contact and candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects working closely with the project teams and project managers. Must have expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and an exceptional understanding of technical requirements and limitations for web and mobile solutions.
- Oversee the production workflow for all web/digital projects.
- Work closely/collaborate with Marketing team members, and consult with all campaign stakeholders.
- Design and develop HTML-based emails, landing pages, microsites, forms and other digital assets and interactive functionalities, within bio-rad.com, Marketo and MS Office 365 platforms.
- Build Marketo programs using basic programming logic (if, then, and, or) for deploying, scoring, and tracking.
- Ensure quality web design across all digital campaigns and their assets based on Bio-Rad brand standards.
- Work with the MarCom Manager to plan and strategize project workflows.
- Lead in developing and documenting protocols and process refinements.
- Lead the training of others in Marketo, bio-rad.com and the use of assets and the functionalities you establish.
- Procure project technical specifications and generate time and schedule estimates for design and development.
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve code- or logic-based issues as they occur; thoroughly test campaigns and program builds.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field AND 5+ years of experience designing websites and interactive projects.
- Online portfolio is required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking mindset.
- Expert visual design skills with fluency in applications that are standard to the web design industry.
- Ability to learn, adapt and prioritize multiple jobs and tasks.
- Strong understanding of web design UI and UX.
- Experienced with database-driven sites and content management systems.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present designs to clients and the team.
- Corporate website experience constitutes a huge plus.
- Help in developing global web strategies for new product launches and key initiatives based on goals delivered by product line Marketing Managers.
- Effectively represent business needs for global web site development, Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO and SEM), and marketing automation for designated projects.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-AK1