The Web Designer I will create and produce artwork for digital content using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.) These digital assets will support business, brand and customer. The right candidate must display excellent design and production skills as well as communication, time management and organizational abilities. Attention to detail is a must. This role will assist in producing web content and e-campaigns to support Marketing and Sales initiatives, while adhering to Bio-Rad's style guidelines.
The position requires regular client interaction. Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects working closely with the project teams and project managers. Must have solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and good understanding of technical requirements and limitations for web and mobile solutions.
- Execute HTML-based emails, landing pages, forms and other digital assets and multimedia functionalities within bio-rad.com, Marketo and MS Office 365 platforms.
- Manage and curate website content using our Drupal-based CMS.
- Build Marketo campaigns using best practices, and manage its deployment and metrics.
- Host and manage internal communications using MS Office 365 apps
- Ensure quality web design across all digital campaigns and their assets based on Bio-Rad brand standards.
- Work closely with the MarCom Manager to adhere to the project's plan, strategy and intended results.
- Procure project technical specifications and generate time and schedule estimates for design and development.
- Help troubleshoot and resolve code- or logic-based issues as they occur; thoroughly test campaigns and program builds.
- Work closely/collaborate with Global Marketing and communicate effectively with campaign stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field AND 2+ years of experience designing websites and interactive projects.
- Online portfolio is required.
- A positive attitude, initiative and good problem-solving skills.
- Solid visual design skills with fluency in applications that are standard to the web design industry.
- Ability to learn, adapt and prioritize multiple jobs and tasks.
- Strong understanding of web design UI and UX.
- Familiarity with database-driven sites and content management systems.
- Good understanding of how to elevate SEO and when to use SEM.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members.
- Corporate website management experience is a plus.
- Marketo experience is a huge plus.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-AK1