Building boxes, picking orders, packing orders, shipping through ERP system, cycle counting, other duties as assigned
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Regularly works within multiple warehouse functions: receiving, picking/packing, staging and shipping.
- Prepares domestic and International goods for shipment.
- Operates motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed.
- Assist in cycle-counts of physical inventory.
What You Bring:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Work Experience:
- Shipping/Receiving experience
- Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet, and word processing applications.
- Aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with perishable products preferred.
This position is eligible for an $800 HIRING BONUS: Offered for a limited time only. Applicable to specific positions as labeled. Recipients must be employed at the time of payout. $500 first paycheck, $300 after 6 months.
Compensation: The estimated hourly range for this position is up to $20.00 per hour at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. As a temporary associate, your employment will be managed directly through our approved agency provider.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with physical or mental disabilities, and people of all race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin and citizenship status are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.