Join Bio-Rad as our Warehouse Associate II! We are looking for a Warehouse Associate II for our Maltby and Woodinville locations! As our Warehouse Associate II, you will support production through the material handling functions and activities required to meet production schedules, STO maintenance and maintaining accurate inventory.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Performs various routine and non-routine physical tasks involved in the receiving and warehousing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Ensures all documentation is processed on time.
- Process work orders, receipts, consolidated pick lists, requisitions, returns and QA/QC releases in SAP systems.
- Maintains and prepares various records, reports, and documentation.
- Performs cycle counts and other inventory transactions.
- Utilizes motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed. Will operate company truck, forklifts, and pallet jacks.
What You Bring:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent preferred.
- Three years Shipping/Receiving experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with perishable products preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Dangerous Goods Certification, forklift certification, valid Washington State Driver's license and meet Bio-Rad’s Company vehicle driving criteria.
- Must have excellent negotiating, investigative, research and problem resolution skills.
- Aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet, and word processing applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a pleasant manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and staff.
- Ability to communicate in writing to explain, describe and convey messages.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated hourly range for this position is $18.65 to $25.67 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-LL1