The Global Supply Chain’s Manufacturing team focuses on building high quality products for our customers in support of testing in clinical diagnostic labs. The Manufacturing teams produce products that range from reagent kits to small and large instruments, plastics, and consumables. They also collaborate and work seamlessly with our supply chain to meet, and exceed, our customers’ expectations.
Bio-Rad is looking for a Warehouse Associate II to support production through the material handling functions and activities required to meet production schedules and maintain accurate inventory.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- You will perform various routine and non-routine physical tasks involved in the receiving and warehousing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- You will ensure all documentation is processed on time.
- You will process work orders, receipts, consolidated pick lists, requisitions, returns and QA/QC releases in SAP systems.
- You will maintain and prepare various records, reports and documentation.
- You will perform cycle counts and other inventory transactions.
- You will utilize motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed.
- You will operate company truck, forklifts and pallet jacks.
What You Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent desired.
- 3 years Shipping/Receiving experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment with perishable products preferred.
- You have experience operating motorized and non-motorized warehouse equipment (i.e. standing forklift and pallet jack). Forklift Certification is preferred.
- Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet and word processing applications. Experience with ERP System is preferred.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a pleasant manner, verbally and in writing. You can explain, describe and convey messages.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and staff.
- You have excellent negotiating, investigative, research and problem resolution skills.
- You have aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills.
- You tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments, lift up to 50 lbs., can sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- You are a Team player/ flexible/ attentive to detail and quality minded.
- You have the ability to obtain and maintain a Dangerous Goods Certification, Forklift certification, valid Washington State Driver's License and meet Bio-Rad's Company vehicle driving criteria.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated hourly range for this position is $15.67 to $25.67 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.#LI-LL1