Perform warehousing duties in SAP system including goods receipt, material putaway, component inspection, and staging/picking of materials for production. Assist in other departments as needed.
- Performs daily routine tasks: receives, stores, picks, packs, ships and/or distributes materials while performing real-time transactions in SAP ERP system.
- Verifies goods received against documentation.
- Performs initial quality check on incoming product.
- Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Utilizes motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed. May operate a forklift.
- Loads and unloads trucks and other distribution channel storage and transportation containers.
Education: High School Diplomas, GED, or equivalent.
Experience: 0- Three years related shipping/receiving experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment with perishable products preferred.
- Ability to communicate in writing to explain, describe and convey messages.
- Aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet andword processing applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a pleasant manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and staff.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.