1. Assist in all functions of serving including but not limited to order taking, basic food prep, furniture set up, table setting, buffet setting, serving, bussing, clean-up of food items, re-setting, room maintenance, and other serving-related procedures.
2. Serve guests as needed including dishing plates, pouring coffee, delivering plates, directing movement, etc.
3. Prepare basic food items: pouring sauces, dipping ice cream, serving dessert, and pouring drinks and other general tasks as assigned.
4. Enter order information into POS computer program for tracking of resident meals.
5. Clean up preparation area, serving area, tables, place settings etc.
6. Wash dishes and equipment used in catered events.
7. Maintain organization of dining room related items such as food display items, linens, tableware and furniture. Organize and put away all items used for dining room operations.
8. Complete several timed checklists during each shift.
9. Report to management all comments from residents and prospective residents that affect the Baywood Court image or services.