As a Value Assignment Specialist, you will support the Global Supply Chain’s Manufacturing team which focuses on building high quality products for our customers. This role is responsible for organizing and executing external testing and compiling a complete product insert for the products manufactured at this site. This is a fast-paced environment that works closely with both external testing vendors and internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction in quality controls we manufacture.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Enter SAP transactions to control and ship samples to testing labs and 2-way match testing services receipts.
- Work with outside vendors/labs to coordinate testing; Reconcile receipt of testing services and process payments to testing labs based upon receipt of complete testing data.
- Perform raw data analysis and historical data trending of data back from testing labs. Identifies outliers; create and monitor exceptional notes in product insert to guide end users.
- Perform 1st-pass proof reading of performance claim listings data tables. Accurately prepare product labeling and insert listings.
- Determine and implement sampling plans to ensure complete and accurate product insert listings.
- Interact with testing vendors/customers to ensure execution of testing strategies.
- Resolve technical service referrals to help facilitate customer satisfaction. Provide customers with interim results and availability expectations.Coordinate post-production activities with Tech Service group to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and multi-task multiple product lots to meet demand; Effectively communicates needs and/or requirements to complete workload.
- Analysis of raw data including evaluation and resolution of outliers or exceptional instances.
- Build knowledge of manufacturing process & improve agility to meet everchanging customer demands.
- Manage, coordinate, compile send-out testing for multiple products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Work in a team environment and interface with other departments when required.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology, or experience in a related field.
- 1+ years testing methodology expertise and/or troubleshooting based upon broad QC experience as a QC laboratory technician.
- 1+ year ERP (SAP preferred) transactions experience to control inventory, confirm operations, initiate shipments.
- 1+ years Customer/Vendor facing service experience.
- General understanding of production processes and flow in a medical diagnostics industry; planning, pre-production, product release and product lifecycle maintenance
- Broad knowledge base of testing systems trends and performance
- Familiarity with statistical analysis techniques used to determine sampling plans and grouping of similar Analyte/Method/Instrument/Reagent combinations.
- Familiarity of identification/warning/regulatory symbols.
- Work Experience: 0-2 years of experience in a clinical laboratory environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Time management to meet deadlines consistently.
- Broad knowledge of clinical testing systems, trends, and performance
- General knowledge/understanding of statistical analysis techniques used to determine testing sampling plan and grouping of similar analyte/method/instrument/reagent combinations.
- Strong critical thinking, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting, sometimes with cross-functional teams.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated base salary range for this postion is $64,480 to $71,000 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-JS1