Working as a Treasury Manager, you’ll play a critical role in driving treasury and corporate finance excellence. On this highly visible, fun, and motivated team, you'll have involvement in all treasury areas and have the opportunity to provide your thought leadership that will continue to shape the Treasury department into a world-class organization. You will partner with functional and business leaders across the company, and manage key external relationships including commercial banks, investment bankers, and rating agencies. You’ll also share your treasury expertise to drive process improvements within the Global Finance Group, putting us in a strong position to support our clients and their lifesaving healthcare advancements.
How You'll Make An Impact:
Reporting to the Treasurer, the Treasury Manager will assist with the management and day to day operations of the cash management, capital markets, corporate finance, investments, insurance, and foreign exchange activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Perform treasury activities including the management of daily cash and liquidity, investments, borrowings, formulate optimal cash and capital structure decisions, capital deployment, and help manage a broad set of global corporate risks.
- Drive strategy as it relates to bank services and evaluate/implement treasury technology solutions.
- Develop and own accurate financial models, including cash and cash flow projections, interest income and expense, share count, etc.
- Implement investment strategy including portfolio oversight, management reporting, return metrics and risk analysis.
- Assist with trade finance and debt arrangements including deal execution as well as covenant compliance.
- Execute Bio-Rad’s capital return program, including share repurchases and M&A due diligence support.
- Support the company’s foreign exchange risk hedging activities which may include identification and consolidation of FX exposures, execution or settlement of FX trades and reporting of hedging activity.
- Create Board-level and rating agency presentations as well as prepare supporting financial analysis.
- Prepare treasury related footnotes and disclosures for SEC filings (e.g. 10Q/10K) as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant corporate policies, FASB guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements.
What You Bring:
The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical and financial modeling skills, with an in-depth understanding of financial statement analysis. In addition, the ability to think strategically, develop effective business partner relationships and seek opportunities for continuous improvement is highly preferred. Desired qualifications include:
- Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics. MBA, CFA and/or CTP preferred.
- Work Experience: 5-10 years of experience in a Corporate Treasury setting, preferably for a Fortune 500 company.
- Strong understanding of cash management, corporate finance, capital markets, investments and foreign exchange.
- Treasury software and systems experience desirable (e.g. Kyriba, SAP, Bloomberg, Refinitiv, FXall, Finastra, ICD, Mosaic, etc.).
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills, with ability to provide sound financial and business judgment, and strategic thinking.
- Communication skills are essential, with ability to connect effectively across all levels of internal and external audiences (both verbally and in writing).
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude, curiosity to learn and tackle new tasks, and possess strong drive and initiative.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated annual salary for this position is $145,400 to $199,000 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.