Working as a Treasury Analyst or Senior Treasury Analyst, you’ll play a critical role in driving treasury and corporate finance excellence at Bio-Rad. On this highly visible, fun, and motivated team, you'll have involvement in all treasury areas with an opportunity to learn and develop your skillset. This position is intended to provide the incumbent with a broad view of treasury operations. Your analytical support will help Bio-Rad Treasury continue to evolve into a world-class organization. A candidate with a strong curiosity to learn with high drive and initiative will fit very well and succeed in this role.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the Treasury Analyst or Senior Treasury Analyst will assist with daily operations of the cash management, investments, insurance, and foreign exchange activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Execute daily cash management including wire transfers, ACH processing, and settlement of treasury payments.
- Troubleshoot bank account and treasury related issues, and work directly with banks and key stakeholders to resolve.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance and oversight of Bio-Rad’s global bank accounts, account signatories, bank portals, and treasury management systems.
- Optimize global bank account and cash balances. Move cash as needed to ensure adequate liquidity and make investment recommendations.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for new banking products and services, and implement, as appropriate.
- Support M&A bank account integration, including consolidating accounts, updating signatories, obtaining online banking access, and responding to bank compliance requests
- Assist with quarterly debt compliance calculations and covenant reporting.
- Perform monthly FX trade settlement calculations and coordinate with Bio-Rad’s banking partners.
- Assist with the management of the corporate global insurance program. Activities may include requests for certificate of insurance, contract language review and negotiation, coordination with broker and insurers on claims handling and processing, and data exposure gathering for annual renewal.
- Support ongoing compliance requests including bank KYC and audit/SOX items.
- Provide analytical and administrative support on special / ad hoc projects.
What You Bring:
The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical skills that works hard and maintains a positive attitude. Focus on quality and attention to detail is a must. In addition, the ability to think strategically, develop effective business partner relationships and seek opportunities for continuous improvement is highly preferred. Desired qualifications include:
- Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics. MBA, CFA and/or CTP is a plus.
- Work Experience: 2-7 years of experience in a Global Treasury setting, preferably for a Fortune 500 company, working with 100+ bank accounts
- Strong understanding of cash management, corporate finance, capital markets, investments, foreign exchange and insurance.
- Treasury software and systems experience desirable (e.g. Kyriba, SAP, Bloomberg, Refinitiv, FXall, Finastra, ICD, Mosaic, etc.)
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills, with ability to provide sound financial and business judgment, and strategic thinking.
- Communication skills are essential, with ability to connect effectively across all levels of internal and external audiences (both verbally and in writing)
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude, curiosity to learn and tackle new tasks, and possess strong drive and initiative.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated base salry range for this position is $99,700 to $137,100 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with physical or mental disabilities, and people of all race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin and citizenship status are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.