Individuals in this six-month, temporary assignment, perform various physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, and warehousing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Process work orders, receipts, consolidated pick lists, requisitions, returns, QA/QC releases through the SAP ERP system.
- Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Utilizes motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed. May operate a forklift.
- Loads and unloads trucks and other distribution channel storage and transportation containers.
What You Bring:
- High School Diplomas, GED, or equivalent.
- Related shipping/receiving experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with perishable products preferred.
- Ability to communicate in writing to explain, describe and convey messages.
- Aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet andword processing applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a pleasant manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and staff.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Vaccination Requirement: Ability and consent to upload proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination into our secure database within 3 days of start date.
Compensation: The estimated hourly range for this position is $18.00 - $20.00 per hour at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. Temporary associates will be paid by our approved providers.
About Bio-Rad: Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results. EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so.
Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.