TEMPORARY - Administrative Assistant
DTA (a brand of ARDEX Americas), services the tiling, hardware and flooring industries with distribution centers and representation throughout Australia, New Zealand, China, and the United States.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and customer services skills, for a TEMPORARY, Administrative Assistant position This role will include answering customer calls and directing to appropriate person, manage Outlook calendars to schedule appointments for managers and sales teams, receiving purchase orders and preparing customer invoices, and general admin support
This position will be located at our Livermore facility at 230 South Vasco Road, Livermore, CA 94551. The working hours will be Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Small team with occasional visitors. COVID safety protocols observed. This is a temporary position which could develop into a permanent position for the right individual.
- Answer incoming calls, taking messages and / or transferring to the appropriate person
- Reception cover for customers and visitors
- Receive and action Purchase Orders from Customers and Sales Representatives
- Enter Purchase orders accurately into the database system
- Dispatch orders
- Complete and send invoices
- Record customer payments
- Enter customer notes into the database system
- Process customer credit applications and requisitions
- Maintain supplies for office and order as necessary
- High levels of accuracy when entering data
- Strong communication (written and verbal), time management, and organizational skills are essential.
- Present a positive, proactive, and enthusiastic approach with customers, colleagues, and coworkers while exhibiting a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, business judgment, tact, and diplomacy.
- Flexible, able to respond quickly to changing circumstances and prioritize time accordingly.
- Ability to multi-task, and manage competing priorities without prompting, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced level of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel. PowerPoint is a plus.
Carla Pratt, Recruitment Coordinator, ARDEX Americas Carla.Pratt@ArdexAmericas.com