Are you interested in working for a company that improves public health and advances scientific research? Global Planning is looking for a Global Supply Planner to join our team. This position will be responsible for developing supply plans for our manufacturing teams and external suppliers. In this role, you will help drive performance of key inventory metrics as well as service levels. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and consensus building as you translate unique customer requirements into achievable supply plans.
This position is eligible for a $5,000 HIRING BONUS:
- Bonus offered for a limited time only.
- Bonus applicable to specific positions as labeled.
- Bonus recipients must be employed at the time of payout.
- Bonus payout after 30 days of employment with Bio-Rad.
- Bonus offered to direct hires only. Agency hires and internal transfers are not eligible.
- 12 months repayment clause.
- Creation of supply plan while coordinating day to day efforts between warehouse locations.
- Utilize SAP for development and communication of finished goods supply plan.
- Develops a detailed understanding of the supply strategy as well as the global demand and regulatory constraints for assigned finished goods.
- Creates, maintains and executes a feasible global supply plan to balance customer demand, supply constraints, optimize inventory and reduce excess and obsolete inventory.
- Monitor weekly/monthly production plan attainments to ensure continuous product supply to prevent product interruption to the customer.
- Proactively communicate product availability updates to all levels of the Supply Chain and Customer Service teams including potential inventory or customer service risks.
- Leads the analysis and scenario planning to identify potential gaps and opportunities to improve supply plans, working capital, asset utilization, etc.
- Work closely with regional supply planners to ensure local supply plans are balanced for customer service and inventory targets.
- Work with Demand Planning and assigned business units to understand demand, set priorities, and supply strategies for assigned products.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize replenishment cadence, safety stock levels, and to minimize excess and obsolete inventory.
- May lead the monthly S&OP process.
- Serves as the key contact for assigned product families.
- Explain demand shortfalls and changes in supply to the appropriate stakeholders for buy-in and execution through the SOP process, including the options/plans to mitigate risk.
- Develop, coach, and mentor less senior staff as require
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Management or other related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in supply planning, inventory management or manufacturing operations within an ERP/DRP environment.
- Expert analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to think strategically, execute tactically and be detail oriented.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of planning systems (Kinaxis).
- Experience managing direct reports.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-LL1