- Responsible for processing bi-weekly, multi-state payroll for approximately 1,000 employees and maintaining payroll database and payroll related records.
- Process new hires, terminations, LOAs, masterfile changes, stock transactions, relocations, garnishments, and employment verifications.
- Prepare manual checks, as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Respond to payroll inquires in a timely manner.
- Run ad hoc reports using ADP Report Writing.
- Perform special projects, as assigned by the Payroll Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting preferred. CPP highly desirable.
- 5+ years of payroll experience.
- ADP Payforce experience required.
- eTime Time & Labor system experience a plus.
- Experience with SAP and preparation of payroll-related journal entries, assisting in month-end/quarter-end accounting close, and performing monthly account analysis is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Federal and State payroll regulations including tax withholding, garnishments, overtime pay, shift differentials, and lead pay.
- Strong knowledge of Union payroll.
- Knowledge of Canadian payroll desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong desire to succeed.
Ability and consent to upload proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination into our secure database within 3 days of start date.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.