We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of probe cards used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, growing company where each employee contributes to our culture of integrity, innovation, and teamwork. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
FormFactor is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to lead in today’s mobile revolution.
The Sr. Manufacturing Technician performs functions associated with probe card manufacturing operations including manufacturing printed circuit board assemblies to specification based on production schedules.
- Performs functions associated with all probe card manufacturing operations, including: QA, part disposition, inspection, repair
- Create instructions for various processes.
- Performs operator training and certification.
- Works with engineering in conducting tests and experiments to improve production processes or develop new products and processes.
- Coaches or trains other technicians, to develop teamwork, leadership and technical skills
- Provide support to the Manufacturing Engineering Team by implementing change, contributing new ideas, and finding innovative methods to accomplish goals.
- Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
Experience, Education and Skills
- AA + 4-6 yrs or experience equivalent
- Have solid computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- Working knowledge of addition, multiplication, algebra, and statistics.
- Familiarity with clean room procedures.
- The successful candidate should have strong problem solving skills.
- Able to work with limited supervision, is self directed, and has a methodical approach to solving technical problems.
- Able to work with high power microscopes.
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills as related to manufacturing issues.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.