At Bio-Rad, our mission is to provide useful, high-quality products and services that advance scientific discovery and improve healthcare.
Be part of a team developing highly innovative instruments setting new standards in immunohematology testing
- Designs and implements functional test plans and test cases, based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications.
- Works with product managers and developers to understand business requirements and perform test effort estimation.
- Executes Software Functional, Regression, and Integration testing.
- Reports software defects and shepherds them through the defect life cycle to closure.
- Configures and maintains test environments as necessary to support test efforts.
- Support System, R&D and Product Support teams.
- Accurately and thoroughly document work in accordance with ISO 13485 and FDA regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related engineering discipline.
- 4-7 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In depth knowledge of an application of principles and theories of software verification and validation.
- In depth knowledge of SCRUM software development processes.
- Strong knowledge of Configuration Management, Defect and Test Management.
- Experience in Team Foundation System (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) is a plus.
- Intermediate experience in Automation test design and maintenance.
- Strong communications and documentation skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with local and distributed teams
- Good understanding of C# and PowerShell languages is a plus.
- Experience working with IVD is a plus.
- Highly desirable candidates will also have:
- Experience in an FDA-regulated environment.
- Experience working in a diagnostic, medical, or life-science discipline.
- We encourage applicants who do not meet all these ideal characteristics, but have a solid software development background, and a positive attitude toward learning new skills, to apply.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.