We are seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated Software Developers to join our Boulder team (either fully remote or in Colorado).
Our fast-paced team is looking to grow to support an exciting new product. We have opportunities throughout the tech stack and are looking for developers with excellent communication skills and a willingness to expand their skillset to help bring this product to life. Our team works closely with electrical and optical engineers, lab scientists, and marketing to create an innovative digital droplet PCR instrument. We are looking to fill roles from firmware to front-end development and prioritize talent and fit over a specific job description.
- Creation of testing plans and strategy for automated testing of UI software and tools, implementation of test plans with support of SW engineering teams.
- Perform exploratory testing of existing code bases to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop security tests to identify gaps in coverage and areas for development.
- Integrate with existing quality processes to validate software releases destined for internal and external customers.
- Contribute to ongoing projects, share knowledge, and promote a robust CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with C/C++ and embedded firmware development using RTOSs and bare metal applications.
- Experience with Python for communication, networking, or data processing.
- Experience with data science using python, R, or other analytic tools.
- Familiarity with AWS Greengrass, Balena or other IoT fleet management tools and technology.
- Exceptionally qualified candidates may have experience with:
- Electronics schematics, layout, and laboratory tools.
- CI/CD utilities for test integration and version management.
- Software development in regulated environments (medical, aerospace).
- Agile and scrum practices and policies.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
BENEFITS & PAY (COLORADO):
One of Bio-Rad’s strengths is the diversity of its people. That’s why we are proud to offer a benefits program that allows you to select from a variety of options to best meet the needs of you and your family. Bio-Rad Employee Benefits include FREE health insurance option, FREE HSA $, short and long term disability, 401k profit sharing, employee stock purchase program, education benefits, student debt relief program, and more!
Approximate base pay range of $104,500.00- $ 130,600.00.
10% annual incentive bonus plan.