If you’re a seasoned Software Developer with a strong background in designing and developing .net applications and working with teams to deliver high quality, we look forward to speaking with you.
Join the fast-growing Digital PCR center of Bio-Rad based in Pleasanton, CA. We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our team and help with the effort to build and extend existing software applications. This individual will be working with a team to design and develop software platforms for biological discovery and medical diagnosis and treatment.
The Digital Biology Group R&D team is a collaborative group of engineers, chemists, biologists, and software developers who thrive working at the forefront of innovation. With a primary focus on advancing scientific discovery and improving lives, we optimize technologies like Droplet Digital PCR, new chemistries for sensitivity and specificity in cell biology, protein analysis and purification, and software tools, including AI for data analysis. We’re driven by our mission and the meaningful impact we make every day delivering solutions that work for our customers from bench to bedside.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in the development team.
- Drive the implementation of development activities, both individually and as the technical lead of a small team of developers.
- Work collaboratively with engineering leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements and develop software architecture and design.
- Contribute in technical conversations and code reviews to ensure both design and code are up to the highest standards for desktop apps.
- Have tremendous Customer Focus. You connect with your customers to build the right solutions solving their needs. You have focus on quality and test-driven development.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 10+ years of experience in roles related to software development.
- Demonstrated cross functional systems delivery of complex hardware and software platforms. Preferred experience fostering Agile software and systems development in a regulated environment.
- Proficient in .NET, C#, WPF, XAML & MVVM Design pattern. Willingness to learn new technologies and design patterns.
- FDA or other regulatory compliance experience.
- UI/UX design.
- Web Application Experience.
- Life science background or strong interest.
Location: Company Headquarters – Plesanton, CA
Vaccination Requirement: Ability and consent to upload proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination into our secure database within 3 days of start date.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
Benefits: Bio-Rad's biggest asset is its people, and the reason why our Total Rewards deliver programs that provide value, quality, affordability, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Our robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle. We’re proud to offer rich options, including no-cost medical plans, free HSA money, a new fertility offering with stipend, life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges, time off, ERG’s, and more!
Compensation: The estimated base salary range for this position is $145,000 to $199,900 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.