A well-established and growing fleet company is in search for an Automotive Service Technician! This is a full time opportunity with complete benefits and excellent 401K match. Growth opportunities are available to move up as a Mechanic.
- Inspecting, diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintaining vehicle records by recording service and repairs
- Track and monitor parts and tool inventory.
- 2-5 Years of Service Tech experience in an Automobile repair environment
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently
- Can read vehicle schematics.
- SAE Certification preferred but not required.
- Welding Experience preferred but not required.