Bio-Rad is seeking a Service Management Analyst.
- Providing support to the Technology team in the day to day operation of the Service Management processes.
- Being responsible for ensuring Service Management Information is available to the business and IT including the development of new reports, dashboards and tools.
- Periodically prepare Service Reviews documents and presentation to be presented to Business and IT.
- Work in collaboration with Problem Management to identify trends and potential problem sources by reviewing Incident and Problem records.
- Keep Service Management policies and procedures up to date and organize periodical trainings.
- ITIL Certification.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform.
- Computer science education.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.