The Business Systems Analyst, Senior Staff will work with Marketing, Project Management, Customer Support, Manufacturing and Technical Teams to collectively translate business requirements into clear/concise software requirements and specifications. In addition, this person will be expected to support tracking and driving project deliverables, focusing on requirement implementation and prioritization. This person will be responsible for generating requirement documentation for the design history file.
- Support project managers by working with marketing, manufacturing, RA/QA and technical teams to facilitate the translation of business/market requirements into software requirements and specifications. Assist scrum masters and development teams by tracking requirement implementation and requirement prioritization as per project teams needs.
- Maintain JAMA (requirement management) tool for each assigned project and produce required documentation for the design history file.
- Lead change management process with regards to changes to requirements.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Develop and manage the Software Design History File.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers; articulate ideas and viewpoints to senior management and others.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or technology related field or relevant experience in developing software/systems for use in a highly regulated environment.
- At least 5 years experience translating market requirements into technical requirements and specifications.
- Ability to act as a bridge between marketing, business, customer support, manufacturing and R&D teams to facilitate the translation of business/market requirements into software requirements and software design specifications.
- Strong project management skills - work with project management, marketing, and technical teams to prioritize requirements based on customer and technical/project needs, prepare implementation timelines within sprint framework, track implementation to ensure meeting timeline requirements and project team needs.
- Familiar with Agile Frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, user stories, business process modeling and mapping, methodology development and data modeling.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers/stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.