We are looking for an enthusiastic C++/C# Senior Software Developer excited about developing Windows applications to join our professional software development team. Our customers use our products to create new cancer therapeutics, gene therapies, and diabetes diagnostics and treatments. You’ll be working with application developers, firmware engineers, UI designers, and scientists to create our next generation of flow cytometry software.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 HIRING BONUS:
- Bonus offered for a limited time only.
- Bonus applicable to specific positions as labeled.
- Bonus recipients must be employed at the time of payout.
- Bonus payout after 30 days of employment with Bio-Rad.
- Bonus offered to direct hires only. Agency hires and internal transfers are not eligible.
- 12 months repayment clause.
- Work within a cross-functional team to plan, create, and maintain scientific applications.
- Design, develop, test, and release new software focusing on customer experience.
- Follow best software development practices to create robust and maintainable software.
- Continuously participate in improving the team development process via collaboration, open communication, continuous learning, and being open-minded and receptive to feedback.
- Plan work tasks and provide accurate estimates. Help the team to breakdown complex tasks.
- Passionate about writing clean, maintainable, well organized C++ code.
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10 or more years of experience developing C++ applications, or
- 5 years of experience developing C#/.NET applications.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented principles.
- Well versed in the Agile development process using SCRUM.
- Experience with GitHub or similar version control systems.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Codejock is desirable.
- Experience developing instrument control software is desirable.
- Experience with flow cytometry is desirable.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.