Bio-Rad is looking for an SAP RTR Senior Business Systems Analyst (Treasury & Cash) to support its global organization. This Senior Staff position is in the SAP Record to Report (RTR) work stream in Global IT focuses on Treasury & Cash, which delivers projects and consultancy support to the Global Finance organization. As this role contains a business facing element, the Senior Staff resource must be comfortable with presenting to senior Finance Management.
The Senior Staff resource will be part of a team that is accountable for project delivery and system enhancements, as well as cross-work stream initiatives. This is a ‘hands on’ role for a senior FI resource with exceptional configuration skills in SAP FI in the areas of Treasury and Cash Management. Exposure to Travel and Expense management applications is desirable, but training will be provided for the right candidate. Providing spot consulting and resolution for Concur application issues will be part of this role.
- Engage with the Business partners and other IT COE teams to deliver high priority projects and enhancements.
- Guide the design of SAP business processes in the Treasury and Cash Management modules and the ability to translate verbal requirements into design documents.
- Configure system changes to SAP as required, either in the context of a major project release or a quarterly enhancements release.
- Lead Concur (Expense and Travel) roll out projects for Corporate Treasury and Travel.
- Adherence to company IT implementation methodology and documentation standards.
- The ability to manage small to medium enhancement projects and to drive for the successful delivery of projects.
- An IT professional with a passion for delivering successful projects.
- To be a key contributor to system documentation and ensure that all steps in the process are complete.
- Work closely with Business Process Specialists (BPS) and play a prominent role in educating business resources.
- A self-starter with great personal organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a collaborative, team working environment.
- Act as a conduit between the US Global IT and off-shore support resources, when required.
- Communicate status to the Global IT leadership team and Finance business partners.
- Partner with IT COE colleagues from other teams on cross-functional process designs and process issues.
- Identify root causes of RTR process issues and identify pragmatic, sustainable solutions.
- Co-ordinate the resolution of high priority RTR system issues in conjunction with the offshore Support team.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced SAP RTR colleagues.
- Willingness to travel 10%-15% of the time to company sites in Europe and Asia.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in configuring SAP FI modules with focus on Treasury and Cash Management.
- Demonstrable business analysis and technical design skills.
- Familiarity with other SAP modules and the touch points with SAP FI/CO.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager and HPALM.
- Previous experience working with vendor partners in an IT support environment.
- Conversant with IT support tools and an understanding of ITIL processes & Agile methodologies.
- SAP In house cash experience is a plus.
- Concur Travel and Expense application experience is plus.
- Prior experience with implementing SAP HANA is a plus.
- Experience implementing RPA & Machine Learning technologies is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical device, life science, or clinical diagnostics compliance is a plus.
- Experience with documenting requirements and following procedures in a FDA regulated environment is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field or five years’ experience in a related IT field.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.