There are many other aspects to this position such as maintaining organization of the bulk material spaces. Monitoring incoming deliveries & organizing, moving bulk pallets to make room for next delivery. Receiving in of Raw Materials, Semifinished Goods materials. Blood shipment, chemical material receiving & proper storage, Customer Return Instruments, Process Order Staging for Instruments. Vendor pick up support. Etc.
- Receiving in Bulk deliveries 30 to 70 pallets throughout the week.
- Small box deliveries daily. Light to heavy volumes coming in.
- Chemical Deliveries of up to 120 Buckets at a time, placing onto pallets.
- Reconciling Purchase Order information against materials coming in.
- Working with Buyers on Purchase order issues to reconcile timely.
- Heavy Computer Use.
- Indirect deliveries – Notifying Personnel daily to pick up their packages.
- Lifting up to 45 lb Boxes / Buckets. Daily/weekly.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Performs various routine physical tasks involved in one or more areas including but not limited to receiving, storing, packing, picking & shipping of materials.
- Unpacks, checks goods received against purchase orders, return instruments processing, or other functional processes.
- Conducts Material Movements in accordance with SAP direction. Ensures physical material & system quantity always match.
- Operates forklift, stackers, or related equipment.
- Maintains clean work area. Executes daily cleaning & compliance of assigned cleaning area.
What You Bring:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent desired.
- Work Experience: 3+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues in effective/practical ways and prioritize work.
- Intermediate math & metrics conversion understanding, problem solving and computer skills.
- Experience with ERP System, SAP preferred.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated hourly range for this position is $19.57 to $26.92 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with physical or mental disabilities, and people of all race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin and citizenship status are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-LL1