As a key role supporting our global employer brand, you will become a strong voice for Bio-Rad and bring your considerable skills and own unique creative genius to build better interactions for potential candidates and existing employees alike. You’ll become an integral part of our busy Global HR Employer Brand and Communications team, playing a pivotal role in all our projects. Day-to-day, you’ll work alongside oursmall (yet mighty!) cadre of design, content, video, social media, and events management professionals. Over time, you’ll get to know the rest of BioRad, too, including Bio-Rad's global HR community and Bio-Rad executives, as well as our sales, supply chain, and other global teams. You’ll learn that we’re passionate, professional, and if honest, a pretty nice set of people here. Together, we will build the best communications and employer branding programs possible, while supporting a company that remains “empowered by purpose” to advance science and save lives.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Tell Bio-Rad’s amazing story, both past and present, through a variety of communication programs, both internal and candidate-facing.
- Learn about our company’s global business and culture, reflecting the best of what makes us unique.
- Give our “Empowered by purpose” more life and more meaning for employees and job seekers.
- Work with a small, but talented team that makes a huge difference to employees at a trusted and worldrenowned life sciences company.
- Be at the heart of change as Bio-Rad continuously develops itself as an employer of choice and a better know brand in our labor markets and communities.
What You Bring:
- Education: BA in Communications, Writing, or Design disciplines (or comparable work experience).
- Work Experience: 5-7 years (minimum) taking leadership roles and managing creative teams in a creative agency or in-house marketing/communications department.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with team members, executives, and other business stakeholders.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and give constructive criticism to peers to improve outcomes.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills!
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated base salary range for this position is $127,000 to $174,700 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.