At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
- Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s as determined by your Store Manager.
- Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
- Be perceptive to customer’s wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
- Exude a self-confidence reflective of our Brand Vision.
- Assist with the store’s visual directives, and maintain standards of housekeeping.
- Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
- Protect store assets and inventory through awareness of loss prevention procedures. Report violations to the supervisor.
- Become familiar with inventory levels and understand how to use systems to check availability and perform inter-store transfers.
- Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
- Desirability and drive to hit performance targets
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Naturally competitive, outgoing and fun personality
- Authentic approach to clienteling and building long term relationships with customers with a focus on building sales
- Work collaboratively with all other Lacoste team members to achieve goals
- Sales experience in retail apparel a plus
Core Values and Traits:
- Providing answers to questions
- Propose solutions
- Integrating our role as a global economic player
- Succeeding together
- Working together
- Sharing information
- Trusting each other
- Respecting our people
- Caring for customers
- Different points of view
- Concerned by others
- Taking risks
- Being creative & innovative
- Following the less taken path
- Creating value
- Understanding the brand
- Being enthusiastic, passionate & optimistic
- Being sincere, yourself & honest in relationships
- Gentleness, harmony
Job Type: Part-time