Job Title: Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant
The Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant is responsible for generally assisting in the day to day operations of the Sales & Marketing Department. The primary role is to enhance the effectiveness of the department by providing information, management support and representing the department to others. This position will have the opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of the sales and marketing field with respect to residential developments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Initial point of contact for the department – phone and email
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Managing department machines and supplies
- Maintain department files
- Support VP with daily activities
- Meeting organization and prep
- Travel planning
- Expense Reporting
- Maintains confidentiality when dealing with sensitive material
- Assist the Sales Department Escrow Coordinator
- File auditing
- Maintaining filing system
- General contract processing
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator
- Maintaining Sales Office supplies
- Assist department managers
- Event coordination
- Meeting organization
- Sales office scheduling
- Temp Staffing
- Weekly data entry
- Weekly Information collection, report preparation
- Salesforce data input and extraction
- Coordinate the distribution of all department incoming and outgoing mail.
- Invoice processing
- General administrative as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Action Oriented, Time Management, Composure, Intellectual Horsepower, Work/Life balance, Approachability, Humor, Integrity and Trust, Informing, Dealing with Ambiguity, Peer Relationships, Learning on the Fly, Organizing, Priority Setting, Self Knowledge, Technical Learning, Problem Solving, written Communications
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence resulting in a professional product. Ability to communicate effectively with others. Ability to read and interpret business documents effectively in the performance of assigned duties.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratios and percentages and to compose and interpret simple bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMAND/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by and individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and hear. The associate frequently is required to walk and sit, and occasionally is required to stand. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. On the jobsite, caution should be taken to avoid noise levels.