At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Sales Associates are the experts in delivering first class service to our teams and our clients, creating a luxury experience.
The perfect candidate will be an influencer in every aspect of this role both in the community and in our Outlet. S/he will have an innate leadership talent and committment to educating others. S/he is an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit who embraces a start up mentality.
- Greet and welcome clients with genuine enthusiasm
- Connect and establish a genuine rapport with all clients
- Allow clients to experience the features and benefits of merchandise, and overcomes any obstacles for clients
- Offer additional merchandise that support or relate to client needs; inform all clients of sales promotions
- Inform clients of additional services provided by Restoration Hardware � stores, catalog, and web
- Consistently and accurately follow up on client issues in a timely manner
- Openly communicat feedback to all members of the Outlet team
- Process register transactions accurately and efficiently; assist clients with gift-wrapping and packaging for their purchases
- Maintain visual merchandising integrity by regular cleaning; replenish merchandise on features and shelves
- Speak to clients about RH assortment passionately and understand current design trends and how to interpret them
- Process all reservation paperwork correctly, and provide accurate information to clients