RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER - 850 units - all 1/2 Bedroom townhomes
The Residential Property Manager supervises operations for one large property in Fremont and is responsible for overall performance, including handling tenant concerns, budget analysis, operational compliance and facility maintenance.
- Manage daily routine for inspections, budget, service/maintenance, tenant concerns.
- Review delinquency report and take applicable action.
- Develop and execute corrective action plans for property if not meeting benchmarks.
- Create and communicate expectations for staff and hold staff accountable for results.
- Prepare objectives, key results, and quarterly check-ins for the team on a timely basis.
- This position works closely with executive leadership throughout the organization.
- Understands and follows OSHA guidelines and other regulations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or Certified Property Manager (CPM) desirable or similar experience
- Strong leadership, management, and supervisory skills; demonstrated ability to manage a diverse employee base; experienced in effectively recruiting, managing, developing, and retaining professional staff.
- 4+ years of property management experience.
- Budget management and vendor management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Solid mathematical skills as well. A track record of working effectively with community groups including clients with diverse economic and educational backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of facility maintenance and enhancement is highly desirable. This includes both physical repair and enhancement as well as applicable codes or code processes.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Word and Excel
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Good credit and employment history. Must show stable employment history.