• BS/BA degree with focus on data mining and business analysis
• Minimum of 2 years of technical data entry or administrative support requiring document preparation and tracking; compliance work within retail industry is preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office and technical data entry
• Experience in working directly with a technical functional group is preferred.
• Must have basic data entry skills with the ability to understand and work with technical information templates, documents and data systems.
• Must have strong typing skills and be able to handle multiple on-going projects simultaneously, managing own time to complete assignments within the allotted project time lines.
• Must be comfortable with asking questions and having direct discussions of project requirements with peers, supervisors and product development personnel up to the VP level.
• Must be able to interface directly with product suppliers to obtain compliance to information requests and meet project timelines.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, email and face to face) are required.
• Work is in office area of the Culinary Kitchens and Technical Center building.