Our rapidly growing RIA is looking for a receptionist to join our team in Pleasanton!
Mirador Capital Partners is a Registered Investment Advisor whose focus is on wealth management and financial planning for individuals, families, institutions, and businesses. We pride ourselves on excellent service that makes our clients' lives more profitable, simple, and fun.
We are looking for a receptionist who will be able to handle a variety of administrative duties:
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Answering and screening telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; taking accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy
- Scheduling meetings with clients as well as other professionals in our industry
- Managing sensitive paperwork for our clients with a high degree of care and privacy
- Distributing daily internal/external mail and overnight packages
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Managing the office grocery inventory and lunch orders
- Assisting with special projects and duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to provide the highest quality service to our clients at all times
- Must be willing to adapt to new tasks as they arise
- Must be a team player. We are a small team who rely on each other's help
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
High School diploma required, college degree is desirable though not mandatory.
The candidate should have work experience in an office environment, preferably in financial services. Please reply to this job posting at firstname.lastname@example.org