Bio-Rad is looking for a Quality Control Specialist to provide the most accurate results in the testing of products, within the specified amount of time and with the highest standards of quality according to documented procedures and guidelines.
This position is eligible for a $2,500 HIRING BONUS:
- Bonus offered for a limited time only.
- Bonus applicable to specific positions as labeled.
- Bonus recipients must be employed at the time of payout.
- Bonus payout after 30 days of employment with Bio-Rad.
- Bonus offered to direct hires only. Agency hires and internal transfers are not eligible.
- 12 months repayment clause.
- Perform Routine Quality Control Assays in accordance with approved Procedures.
- Compile data, analyze, and summarize results.
- Troubleshoot assays, as required.
- Complete instrument and lab maintenance per schedule.
- Perform an inventory of testing materials and order as needed.
- Work closely with the team to complete required testing per schedule.
- Complete transactions in ERP system, including results recording.
- Communicate effectively with team members and cross-functional groups.
- Train per SOP/WI.
- Revise/Update QC Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation upholding Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintain 5s and uphold a safe work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science or related field.
- 1-4 years working in a general manufacturing environment formulating products in the areas of biological, sciences, life sciences, or an equivalent.
- Experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in handling hazardous chemicals and/or biological hazardous materials.
- Able to follow detailed procedures and have good documentation skills.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Process and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Must be experience in using ERP systems- SAP a plus.
- Background in statistical analysis and process capability studies-a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-LL1