Bio-Rad is looking for a Quality Control Chemist II.
- Perform Routine Quality Control Assays in accordance of approved Procedures.
- Compile data, analyze and summarize results.
- Troubleshoot assays, as required.
- Complete instrument and lab maintenance per schedule.
- Perform inventory of testing materials and order as needed.
- Work closely with team to complete required testing per schedule.
- Complete transactions in ERP system, including results recording.
- Communicate effectively with team members and cross functional groups.
- Train per SOP/WI • Revise/Update QC Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation upholding Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintain 5s and uphold a safe work environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a laboratory applicable field, preferably chemistry.
- 1-2 years in a general laboratory environment performing analysis in the areas of chemistry or life science.
- Experience working on analytical instrument such as; GC, HPLC, FTIR and IC, Horiba.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs such as: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Detailed oriented, ability to read and understand data. Desire Experience Includes;
- Experience with analytical software such as OpenLab, ChromeLab etc.
- Background in statistical analysis and process capability studies-a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Must be able to follow detailed procedures and have good documentation skills - GMP experience is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work both independently and in team environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.