The PCR Quality Control team is looking for new talent to join their multifunctional team to support manufacturing activities.
The position involves routine testing and logistical activities in the PCR Quality Control group. The incumbent will execute core laboratory testing involving qPCR, Real-Time PCR, droplet digital PCR, SDS-PAGE, and other lab techniques. Other duties would include assisting with laboratory and general maintenance to support compliance with ISO13485 regulation standards. The incumbent will ensure adherence to documentation requirements and interact with peers and collaborating departments as needed.
This position is eligible for a $2,500 HIRING BONUS. $833.33 first paycheck, $833.33 after 90 days, $833.33 end of assignment
- Bonus offered for a limited time only
- Bonus applicable to specific positions as labeled
- Bonus recipients must be employed at the time of payout ·Bonus payout $833.33 first paycheck, $833.33 after 90 days, $833.33 end of assignment
- Perform QC testing on incoming and manufactured materials to support release into inventory.
- Document testing activities and results accurately following good documentation practices to ensure adherence to ISO13485 requirements. Inform the supervisor of any deviations immediately.
- Perform volume verifications of pipetting instruments and ensure that verification deadlines are met in a timely manner. Ensure compliance with ISO13485 requirements.
- Inform supervisor of any deviations from process and perform follow-up actions as needed.
- Participate in troubleshooting activities with guidance from relevant sources as needed.
- Participate in maintaining lab cleanliness, 5S, and a safe work environment for self and peers.
- Cross-train across multiple product portfolios and assays.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a life science (Chemistry, Biology) or related field.
- 0-2 years in a general laboratory environment performing analyses in the areas of chemistry, biochemistry, or associated areas of life sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understands and can apply GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft suite.
- Experience with ERP systems a plus, SAP preferred
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.