AM and Graveyard shifts for Production & QC roles available!
Are you a morning bird or night owl? Do you have a desire to learn the ins/outs of a Quality Control Specialist? Or well versed in QC and Production and looking to take the next step with an industry leader? If any of those fit your interests, read on and apply today to get started ASAP!
Location: Fremont, CA
Compensation: $19 (7am) / $20 (7pm/Graveyard)
Schedule: 4-day, 10-12-hour shifts (Guaranteed Overtime)
PPE: Steel Toe Boots are required.
CDC/Company Policy: Must be fully vaccinated. Mask mandate on-site.
Our client is a globally recognized Electric Car Manufacturer with a Production facility in Fremont. At present, we have a growing need of 15+ entry to mid-level professionals to help with various Quality Control and Production demands.
In either of these roles, you’ll be tasked with, but not limited to, the following:
- Sets up and operates automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- Install small components. Daily use of powered screwdrivers.
- Assemble/Lift and Reach to install vehicle parts.
- Inspection for all outgoing and incoming material to ensure the products are made without defects.
- Follow verbal and written instructions to meet/exceed quality expectations.
- Record and maintain results for all assigned raw materials by rejecting or approving each.
- Inspect the production cycle to ensure efficiency and complying with company and industry standards.
Requirements/Qualifications to succeed in this role:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail. Have a keen eye for errors and inefficiencies along the production line.
- 1-3+ years’ of proven experience as a Quality Inspector, Assembler or Production associate in a Manufacturing setting.
- Punctual and solid attendance.
- Working proficiency with MS Office Suite. Computer skills.
- Testing methodologies and Quality Control experience is strongly preferred.
- High school degree.
In addition to a guaranteed 50+ work week, our client offers attendance bonuses and upon converting in this contract to hire role, offers an incredible benefit package for you and dependents!
Interested in learning more? Then apply today and contact our Branch to discuss next steps. Get started on your career path today!