Restoration Associates assist with fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold damage remediation and other cleaning services.
· In- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
· M- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
· Pr- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.