This is a dynamic position with a lead role in shipping receiving while providing other supportive roles for the lab and facilities.
Shipping and Receiving Duties:
- Ship and receive all materials according to SOP, GMP, ISO, SOP and other regulatory requirements
- Inventory management via SAP
- Physical monitoring of materials inventoried outside of SAP
- Coordinatine and prioritize S/R activities with MFG, R+D, QC and QA departments
- General Laboratory Maintenance (e.g. cleaning of working areas, washing dishes, inventory management)
- Preparation of medias and buffers for MFG, R+D, and QC
- Setup, maintenance, calibration, and repair of equipment
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent. Associate degree preferred.
- College level courses and/or specialized training in the assigned technical discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Transaction in SAP a plus.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Team player/ flexible/ attentive to detail and quality minded.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.