We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of probe cards used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, growing company where each employee contributes to our culture of integrity, innovation, and teamwork. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and establish production schedules to meet customer demands.
- Schedule product lines to meet changing monthly forecasts while managing inventory and schedules.
- Review and act upon order release and exception messages generated in an MRP environment.
- Plan and prioritize operations to meet customer requirements and commitments
- Schedule to capacity and identify material shortages needed to cover production demand
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Establish schedule and ensure changes, actions and plans are communicated to sales support for notification to field/customer
- Collaborate with manufacturing, quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Monitor part shortages and expedite with procurement and manufacturing
- Manage and schedule inter-site supply and demand
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5+ years experience as a production planner
- Experience in Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP Systems
- Able to self-motivate with little direct supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field
- Experience in production environment
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.