Perform final kits assembly of Bio-Rad packaged products in team-based manufacturing processes which may require hand assembly or use of semi-automated high-speed machinery. Perform delivery of completed Finished Goods to Warehousing using carts or pallet trucks when applicable. Perform in-process and final quality inspection of components/products. Follow procedures and work instructions to execute production tasks. Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner following Good Documentation Practices (GDP). Complete inventory and quality transactions in SAP Inventory System. This position is for a first-shift operator (Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm).
- Perform packaging operations under supervision.
- Directed on which packaging processes and procedures to follow.
- Active contributor in work area. -Error-free bottle packaging and labeling operations.
- May operate basic machinery under supervision.
- Supervised inspection of components and final products.
- Assist organizing paperwork for PO/Batch records.
- High school level or equivalent.
- Basic understanding/familarity with large scale manufacturing equipment.
- Proficiency with computer systems.
Ability and consent to upload proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination into our secure database within 3 days of start date.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.