This position will be in support of Bio-Rad's injection molding facility in Santa Rosa, CA. This position is responsible for visual inspection and packaging of injection molded product. Shift 6am. - 2:3pm, workdays Thursday - Monday.
- Will be responsible for packaging, degating, and inspection of molded parts in an efficient manner and in accordance with approved procedures.
- The duties will be performed both in and out of a clean room environment.
- The qualified individual will ensure that minimal production losses are made through timely communication of issues to the supervisor and will work in strict accordance to approved production and quality procedures.
- Will work around injection molding machines and must ensure that safe working practices are followed.
- This position requires the use personal protective equipment and clean room gowns.
- This position requires a strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Basic communication skills.
- Attention to details and ability to follow instructions-written and verbal.
- Ability to operate basic tools and equipment.
- Hand Eye Coordination.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-JS1