Support Packaging production to ensure on time delivery of scheduled products to support Distribution. Operations. Operators are required to perform semi-automated, manual, material handling, as well as inspection, GMP documentation, and SAP transactions.
- Perform packaging operations under supervision.
- Directed on which packaging processes and procedures to follow.
- Active contributor in work area.
- Error-free bottle packaging and labeling operations.
- May operate basic machinery under supervision.
- Supervised inspection of components and final products.
- Assist organizing paperwork for PO/Batch records.
- High school level or equivalent.
- Basic understanding/familiarity with large scale manufacturing equipment.
- Proficiency with computer systems.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.