This position is for an entry-level Production Operator who will work in the Raw Material Preparation department to support manufacturing of Bio-Rad product in compliance with established GMP processes and procedures.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Perform manufacturing operations under supervision.
- Follow procedures and work instructions to execute production tasks.
- Active contributor in work area.
- Error-free manufacturing operations.
- Performs in-process and final quality inspection of components/product.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner following Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- May operate basic machinery under supervision.
- This position can be for a first shift (7AM to 3:30PM) or second shift (3PM to 1130PM) operator
What You Bring:
- High School Level or Equivalent
- Work Experience: Entry level · Basic math and reading skills
- Goal oriented team contributor
Compensation: The estimated hourly range for this position is $19 - $22.64 per hour at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. As a temporary associate, your employment will be managed directly through our approved agency provider.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with physical or mental disabilities, and people of all race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin and citizenship status are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.