Clean room production support position for the Sunday - Thursday swing shift.
This position will be in support of a high volume injection molding operation.
- The incumbent will be responsible for packaging, degating, and inspection of molded parts in an efficient manner and in accordance with approved procedures.
- The duties will be performed both in and out of a clean room environment.
- The qualified individual will ensure that minimal production losses are made through timely communication of issues to the supervisor and will work in strict accordance to approved production and quality procedures.
- Will work around injection molding machines and must ensure that safe working practices are followed.
- This position requires the use personal protective equipment and clean room gowns.
- This position requires a strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Involves using hands, handling objects, tools or controls and reaching with hands/arms, standing, sitting, and bend.
- Stands or sits for long periods of time.
- Regularly walks, stoops, kneels, crouches, climbs, talks, hears, lifts items, and occasionally moves up to 50 lbs.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception and adjusting focus.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 0-3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, to write, to comprehend, and follow written instructions
- Basic math, problem solving and computer skills
- Transaction in SAP experience, a plus
- Experience operating manual, semi-auto and automatic production machinery, preferred
- Utilize basic technical skills to troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to prioritize work
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Team player/ flexible/ attentive to detail and quality minded.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, with overtime and weekends as needed
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.