The Candidate will be part of a high performance team that works together in a FDA regulated environment to manufacture products to support world-wide diabetes testing. The Candidate will be responsible for operating several types of automated dispensing systems, including setup, dispense operations, and line clearance, and support production through a team-rotation strategy to support staging, dispensing, packaging and product palliation. As this is a FDA facility, attention to detail and following procedures is an essential part of your day-to-day activities.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
- You will bring your enthusiasm and dedication to work every day and be ready to work hard and have fun.
- You are passionate about making an impact on advancing scientific research and improving healthcare.
- You conduct yourself ethically in all business situations externally and internally and expect the same of others.
- You ensure that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities.
- You derive satisfaction from driving high standards for yourself, your team, and the organization while tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals.
What You Bring:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Work Experience: 0-3 years related experience or equivalent combination education and experience
- A strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated teamwork mentality.
- Contagious enthusiasm.
- Exudes a commitment to getting things done right the first time in the interest of our valued customers.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated hourly rate for this position is $16.44 to $22.64 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.