Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive, high energy entrance into the HITT FACTORY STUDIO
* Execute in a high energy manner the prescribed HITT work out template
* Managing the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training
* Lead HITT studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
* Building HITT attendance and retaining current clientele
* Maintain accurate records using established HITT systems.
* Conduct telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
* Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
* Proper onboarding all HITT clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and Coaches Cards
* Work closely with Sales Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
* Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio when needed
* Notify Head Coach of any equipment related issues
* Attending monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings and continuing education presentations
* Handling member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention, when applicable.
* Participate in HITT sponsored theme days and out of studio events
* Marketing your HITT training services inside and outside the HITT Factory. Examples include marketing events with your Hitt team, corporate events, tents and tables, etc.
* Assisting Sales Associates with Hitt Factory tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying abreast of current service offerings
* Positively engage in social media
* Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or Studio Manager
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Skills and Characteristics:
* Best in class customer service skills
* Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
* Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
* Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
* Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
* Ability to work and function in an Team environment.
* Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
* Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
* Willingness and Flexibility to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Additional Requirements Include:
* Ability to take a minimum 2-3 Hitt classes per week to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
Technological Know How:
* At minimum, basic use MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
* Use of Club Systems Online Software (desired)
Education and/or Experience Required:
* Certified Personal Trainer or Group Fitness – through recognized organization (ACE, NSAM, ACSM, NSCA, AFAA, CI, ISSA, IFPA, AAPTE, NCHEC, NCCPT, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, PTA, TW-CC or equivalent education of Masters or Bachelors Degree in either Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, or Kinesiology
* Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred but not required
* CPR/AED Certified