At 1st United Credit Union, we are committed to improving the quality of life for our members and communities we serve across the East Bay and Tri-Valley areas.
Part Time Service Specialist primarily promotes a positive image of the credit union by displaying a knowledgeable and professional manner, with a focus on sales and services. Knowledgeable in all credit union products and services. Consults with members on their specific needs. Quotes relevant information about accounts, products or services. Opens new accounts, processes deposits, withdrawals and loan payments. Must work Saturday hours.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist members and potential members with their requests
- Answer questions and resolve problems within their authority
- Refer problems that are beyond their authority to the department manager
- Process member transactions
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and cross-sell services to members
- Assure that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared
- May travel to all credit union facilities, primarily branches, to fill needs created by special projects, staff vacations, open positions, etc.