Are you a career-oriented individual who is hungry and wants to take your administrative career to the next level by Having Fun and Enjoying the Moment? Service Champions Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for a result- oriented and driven part time Payroll Admin with 1- 3 year of data entry and administrative experience.
We Have Been Voted A San Francisco Bay Area Top Workplace for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
Service Champions has always been about the people. You are an integral part of our team, providing our team, vendors, and clients with great service and our “Trustworthy, On Time and Worry Free” brand promise. Our owner, Kevin Comerford has always found his passion in making his people to be the best that they can be and providing growth opportunities for his exceptional teammates!
As a team member in the Payroll department, the Payroll Admin will be responsible for executing clerical activities related to the payroll department in compliance with generally accepted administrative duties and established company policies and procedures.
· Assist in Processing Payroll
· Enter Point Sheets and check ADP time cards
· Enter/Double check commissions and bonuses
· Maintain the Attendance Log for Install and Service
· Research and correct purchase orders to include sales tax, business units and freight charges
· Maintain file room and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
· Continuously seek ways to identify, analyze and improve existing business processes
· Assist with other projects as needed
· Continuous knowledge improvement of company software (ServiceTitan and ADP)
***Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check