- Order all business/office needs
- Work with corporate A/P to resolve billing issues and insure vendor payments
- Arrange catering for meetings & event planning as needed
- Manage shipping and receiving requirements
- Work with lab owners to manage day to day operations
- Monitor, purchase, and stock lab supplies
- Manage Preventative Maintenance PM/Calibration for all equipment
- Manage new equipment installs & equipment repairs
- Work with lab owner on managing hazardous and bio-hazardous waste
- Manage ouside services, such as, janitorial, plants, building maintenance and others
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in an office/lab environment
- SAP experience preferred
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to assist wherever needed: good multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.